Welcome to the website for Bluebonnet Antiques. Your continued use and browsing of this website means that you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use for our website, as follow:
“Bluebonnet Antiques” or “us” or “we” refer to the website owner, doing business as Bluebonnet Antiques in North Carolina (mail address 1249 Kildaire Farm Road #215, Cary NC 27511-5523). “You” refers to the user or person browsing our website.
- We control the content of this website. It is subject to change without notice. It is intended for your general information and use only.
- We are not liable for any use you may make of any information you may use from this website; you are entirely responsible for any such use.
- We do not – nor does any other entity – make any guarantee or warranty for any purpose regarding the accuracy, performance, completeness of information, or suitability of information that may be found on this website. By perusing this website you acknowledge and agree that any information herein may include errors or inaccuracies; we explicitly exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you use any materials or any information from this website, you do so entirely at your own risk, and we will not be liable for your having done so. It is solely your own responsibility to ascertain that any products, any services or any information from this website meet your specific criteria.
- Contained in this website are materials that are owned by us or licensed to us. Examples of these materials are the design of the website, the layout and appearance, the graphics and the images of the products. Reproduction of any of these materials is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is a part of these conditions.
- All trademarks that are reproduced in this website but which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Sales Tax Link
Shipping Procedures Link
Payment Method Link
Privacy Notice Link
Since the items are almost all unique, it is possible that the item may have previously sold and no longer be available. Site software should not allow sale of an item whose inventory has dropped to zero. In the unlikely event that Paypal processed your order and the item is already sold, we will immediately process a refund. Any errors on the website, including but not limited to an unrealistic price caused by a human error in placing the information on the website will not be honored. We will make extensive efforts to keep human errors from happening, but we cannot rule them out and will not be responsible for them.
We do not have a return process and therefore all sales are final unless an item is other than advertised. If you have concerns with any item being considered for purchase, contact us via the email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone or US mail at Contact Us before placing an order. We want you to be satisfied with your purchases.